For an office assistant cover letter to be persuasive, you need to seriously pay attention writing it. You need to indicate the information that employers must know. If you want to stand out from the crowd, write about your skills and work experience.
Format and Structure: Sample Cover Letter for Officer Assistant
Mrs. Ann Smith
45 North Parkway
Long island, New York
Dear Mrs. Smith:
Your job posting for office assistant caught my attention as my skills and experience appear to closely match the requirements. Allow me in highlighting why I am a qualified for the job opening.
- More than five years experience as office assistant in fast paced work environment
- An independent and great worker who takes initiative in learning about company’s processes and products
- Responsible for database administration
- Organization and planning skills in coordinating meetings, travel, events and office communications
- Streamlining of processes and systems in improving office efficiency
- Successful development for systems
- Great interpersonal skills that results to positive working relationship with customers and colleagues
- Competence in completing of accounting tasks
- Demonstrated accuracy in general tasks for office
- Proficient in MS Office with fantastic excellent keyboard as well as typing skills
- Proven ability in handling interruptions, meeting deadlines and multitasks
ABC Company has excellent reputation and I’m certain that I can provide and deliver the results you’re seeking for. I would appreciate the chance in discussing my credentials as outlined in my resume in more depth in personal interview.
Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to speak with you soon.
Tips in Writing Cover Letter for Office Assistant
- Do not re-state your resume
- Be straight to the point
- Get rid of irrelevant information
- Connect your skills, experience and qualification to the employer requirements
There you have the format and the structure that will help you in writing your cover letter for office assistant. It will help you on how you will write your letter and it is important that you follow the format so that you will never create mistakes.